Somehow you’ve found an investment site that doesn’t put you to sleep. Awesome! We also have an easy investment process – here’s how it works:
- Check out the deals on NextSeed and find one that catches your eye – sign up with just an email if you want updates!
- You can click “Invest Now” in any live deal. Investments on NextSeed are one-time investments and the minimum is $100.
- Set up a NextSeed investment account that is held at our partner bank, GoldStar Trust, by providing your information. You will need to link an external checking account to your personal NextSeed investment account to easily transfer money in and out (no transfer fees!).
- If you’re investing now, your funds will be transferred from your external checking account into your NextSeed account.
- Your investment will be held in escrow until the offering successfully closes. You may cancel at any time up to 48 hours before the offering closes.
- If the offering is successful, your investment will be made! If the offering does not meet its minimum goal, your funds will be returned to your NextSeed investment account.
- Each month, NextSeed facilitates payments from the business to its investors. Payments are made directly into your NextSeed investment account. NextSeed charges a 1% fee on all payments made into your account.
- Easily transfer funds in and out of your NextSeed investment account. Your uninvested funds are FDIC-insured up to $250,000.
- Invest in other deals that catch your eye!
To sign up for a self-directed IRA or to invest using an entity, here’s how:
- Sign up using the “Sign up” button located on the upper right-hand corner of your computer screen. (For mobile users, click the “login” button and you can switch to the “sign up” option).
- Select “Connect with email”.
- Choose how you want to invest: as an individual, an investment entity, or a self-directed IRA and follow the steps to submit all required information.
- It may take some time for funds to arrive in your IRA or entity account.
- After the funds arrive in your account, you can return to NextSeed when you’re ready and make an investment by clicking on “Invest Now”!
More info can be found in our FAQs.