By leveraging a well-known restaurant brand in order to create a new type of franchise location, Jeremy Sanders and Kenny Owen are combining the tried and true cuisine of Texadelphia with a fresh business model, focused on growing bar sales and increasing the frequency of customer visits.
The sports bar atmosphere will provide a go-to game watching destination for area residents, one that is lively, social, and family-friendly.
After proving out the model with the successful Galveston location, Summit Interests (the holding company owned and operated by Jeremy Sanders and Kenny Owen) is expanding rapidly into several new markets, including the Houston suburb of Katy.
Texadelphia specializes in multiple versions of its popular cheesesteak, but also serves up a variety of other menu items, including wings, burgers, salads, and wraps.
- Over 10 varieties of cheesesteaks
- Wings, burgers, and sandwiches
- Bar snacks such as fries, nachos, fried pickles, and quesadillas
- Healthy options such as salads and wraps
- Kids menu for the little ones
In addition to the food, Texadelphia Memorial will feature a full bar, margaritas, and cold beer on tap.
- Full bar
- Signature cocktails, including margaritas
- Cold beer on tap, including local Houston breweries
- Served in a lively lounge environment perfect for groups
Texadelphia Memorial is truly a re-imagining of what a Texadelphia can be. More than just a great spot to grab a satisfying meal, it will be a destination gathering spot for friends, families, and co-workers. With plenty of TVs for game watching with a frozen margarita or ice cold beer, this newly constructed location has been designed from the bottom up to be a go-to spot for the weekday, weekend and nightly crowds.
- New construction, built to suit
- 5,000 sq ft
- Perfect gathering spot for friends, families, and co-workers
- Plenty of TVs for a premiere sports-watching environment
- Lounge serving ice cold beer, margaritas, and cocktails
The team of Jeremy Sanders and Kenny Owen is currently the largest Texadelphia franchisee. In addition to the Memorial location, Sanders and Owen also operate successful locations in Galveston, TX as well as the Champions location in Northwest Houston.
Sanders and Owen are closely aligned with their partners at Texadelphia Franchising and are in active discussions with the corporate team to expand their footprint in the near future, continuing to replicate the successful operations at the currently operating locations.